Chief Executive Officer
- Suresh is Director of Nichani Investments Limited, which is part of the Nichani Group, a 70 year old organization with significant holdings in Real Estate, Information Technology, Equities and Motion Picture finance and distribution.
- Suresh has led a number of real estate acquisitions since 2003 focusing on residential, commercial and land properties in India and the USA.
- Prior to RealAssets™, Suresh was the founder of Exinom Technologies (1995), which was one of the leading systems integrators of business intelligence solutions in Northeastern USA.
- Suresh served as President and CEO until its acquisition in 2003 by NEC, which merged Exinom Technologies with Niteo Partners, where Suresh served as Chief Operating Officer.
- Suresh graduated from the Owner/President Management program at the Harvard Business School.
Charles Weston Baker
Advisory board member
- Charles has 30 years of development, consultancy, sales and marketing experience with international residential and resort property.
- In addition to his current roles, Charles is Director & Head of the International Residential Department at Savills PLC, a global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
- Charles has been with Savills for 22 years and currently heads up a team based in London. Within this role, Charles and his team provide clients with services ranging from traditional agency-property purchases and sales across the globe, to Development Consultancy and Development Management, where he and his team are working with developers and landowners to maximize the efficiency & profitability of their schemes and development programs. Charles has provided consultancy and agency services on projects of over 200 units in over 80 countries on four continents.
- His experience covers a number of fields including: Strategic Land Review; Development Consultancy; Development Management; Program Management; Design Consultancy; Marketing & PR; Residential Agency
Vice President of investments
- Lucas has extensive experience in Commercial Real Estate acquisitions, due diligence, and asset management.
- Lucas leads the curation and underwriting of all investments at RealAssets. He is responsible for all aspects of the acquisition and disposition process, from deal origination through analysis, contract negotiations, due diligence, project financing, asset management and investor relations.
- Lucas has a double bachelors in Economics and International Finance. His career has specialized in Financial Services and Commercial Real Estate in Australia and the USA focusing on private equity, and structured finance.
VICE PRESIDENT OF STRATEGIC ALLIANCES AND MARKETING
- Sreenivas is the Chief Executive Officer of GRST Technologies, Inc, an education technology startup company.
- Sreenivas has vast experience establishing strategic partnerships between both businesses and individuals.
- Sreenivas received his M.B.A from the Florida Institute of Technology.
VICE PRESIDENT OF TECHNOLOGY
- Aryaman directs the development of short and long-term initiatives to align company strategy and lead RealAssets' technology platform.
- Aryaman studied Behavioral Economics & Computing from Trinity College.
- He has had previous work experience with Private Banking & Investment Group at Merrill Lynch in New York City, and with Private Wealth Management for Morgan Stanley at their regional headquarters in Mumbai, India.