RealAssets™ is led by an experienced team of directors, advisory board members, and managers with over 150 years of combined extensive investment and business experience. The RealAssets team includes leaders and professionals from finance companies, investment managers, fund managers, real estate development firms and property advisory companies.
SURESH NICHANI - CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Suresh is Director of Nichani Investments, which is part of the Nichani Group, a 70-year-old organization with significant holdings in Real Estate Information Technology, Equities and Motion Picture finance and distribution.
- Suresh has led several real estate acquisitions since 2003 focusing on residential, commercial and land properties in India and the USA.
- Prior to RealAssets™, Suresh was the founder of Exinom Technologies (1995), which was one of the leading systems integrators of business intelligence solutions in Northeastern USA.
- Suresh served as President and CEO until its acquisition in 2003 by NEC, which merged Exinom Technologies with Niteo Partners, where Suresh served as Chief Operating Officer.
- Suresh graduated from the Owner/President Management program at the Harvard Business School.
ALAN BELL - ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER
- Alan has been active in the Residential and Mixed-Use Property and Hospitality Development sector for 27 years, and his professional experience now covers a wide range of activities, including Project Development Management; Sales & Marketing; Market Research; Feasibility Analysis; Real Estate Project Finance Appraisals; Conducting Due Diligence on potential new projects and Strategic Master Planning Consulting.
- Over the past 15 years whilst based in London, Alan has been involved in large-scale projects internationally, covering Montenegro; The Caribbean; Spain; France; Dubai; Argentina, and India.
SHANKAR IYER - BOARD MEMBER
- Shankar Iyer is an entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience in building companies with a global footprint in the outsourcing industry, while creating and monetizing value for its stakeholders. He owns and has transacted hotels and large office complexes. During his career he has also executed a few cross-border mergers and acquisitions in culturally and geographically diverse markets.
- Over the past 13 years he founded and led Viteos from a startup in 2003 into a multinational enterprise with offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia. In a similar fashion prior to Viteos, as CEO of Silverline Technologies, an IT services company, Shankar shepherded Silverline through phases of organic and inorganic growth, and onto a NYSE listing becoming the first Indian IT services company to be listed on the big board.
- Shankar holds a Master’s degree in Business Management and a Bachelor’s Degree in Solid State Electronics from Mumbai University.
HARI EPPANAPALLY - ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER
- Mr. Eppanapally has transacted large retail formats, land banks, and office complexes.
- Mr. Eppanapally is also financial services professional, an entrepreneur and a philanthropist with a passion for education, healthcare and the environment. His lifelong mission has been to transform and establish a peaceful society for harmonious living.
- With over 30 years of diverse experience and as a financial services professional, Mr. Eppanapally has been involved in directing and managing major high visible global initiatives in the financial services industry. He is an entrepreneur and invested in several disrupting technology companies. He is a visionary, passionate about giving back to the society, founder of few NGOs and serves on several boards.
SREENIVAS TANIKELLA - VICE PRESIDENT OF STRATEGIC ALLIANCES AND MARKETING
- Sreenivas received his M.B.A. from Florida Institute of Technology.
- He has vast experience establishing strategic relationships with business partners, family offices and ultra high net worth individuals.